Friday, January 22, 2010

Today's the Winner


The day starts off good
no thoughts are misunderstood
but halfway through the morning
i slip up and your temper starts boiling
Then you start throwing everything and wrecking shit
your a grown ass man learn to deal with it
letting your real thoughts slip as you throw your fit
telling me how im not worth a shit
'so and so's parents don't have to deal with this'
well if thats how you feel, you can kiss my grits.
I dont understand why these things unfold
i dont understand why you gotta be so cold
youve got me shivering and it aint even winter
you had to blow up one day...and todays the winner! ! !

one day I'm gonna tell it fair and square
whats wrong and whats right. I'm gonna grow a pair
I'm gonna leave this house and I'm gonna go somewhere
I've got good intentions so i formed a plan
I'm gonna get out there and become a man
I'm gonna get a good job and I'm gonna change your tone
the best part is I'll do it on my own
I'm gonna meet a good woman and become a father
I'm gonna raise 'em right and I'm gonna be stronger
I'll make it through life. though I'm a sinner
I had to grow up one day...and today's the winner! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment