Friday, January 22, 2010

Monday, January 04, 2010

Decoration
As the decoration has been started after we paid the money for the construction company, the first problem occurred was that changed the ceramics, and today the second problem happened.
Before the decoration, as we are not professional in decoration, so even with the listing they given to us, we studied at the listings like heaven book, we didn’t know what is what, we thought everything is perfect.
But one week after the decoration, we found we made a big mistake, we forgot the treatment for the walk, the decoration company called me and said whether I should furnish the walk and pointed out many problem if the walk isn’t furnish the walk, like it looks ugly, it doesn’t; fit the design of the whole house, it turns bad very soon etc.
At that moment that I realized my mistake, that was too late, actually they should let me know earlier before I sighed the contract, because I am not profession in decoration, and they offered me the prices, it is RMB1500, I knew they offered me very high prices, but I have paid for the money and I could not stop the decoration at half way, I can only accept their price for my big mistake, that is another luck for decoration, to pay the money to get another insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment